SAVE THE DATE!
Anakazi Business Network Launch in Lusaka, Zambia
The main objectives of the launch and workshop are as follow:
- Expansion of business development network for African women entrepreneurs globally.
- Increased collaboration between organizations serving African women entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Collective resources for African women entrepreneurs
- Increased awareness about obstacles facing African women entrepreneurs globally
- Identification sponsors/partners for showcasing African women entrepreneurs and professionals at the “Made by African Women” Expo.
- Coalition of organizations serving African women entrepreneurs globally
- Action plan for “Made by African Women” Expo
- Structure/guidelines for African women entrepreneurs to access resources globally through coalition.
Made by African women” expo to coincide with AWEP women visiting theUnited Statesin October 2013.
Date and Venue
The workshop and launch will take place on December 29th, inLusaka,Zambia
Modalities and format
The workshop and launch will take place on a single day during which various organizations responsible for promoting African women entrepreneurs and professionals will agree on a framework on inter-regional and international co-operation on business development and promotion of African women entrepreneurs and professionals globally.
The afternoon session will include speeches from organizing committee and representatives from various organizations. This session will be attended by experts from various business development fields designated by the various participating organizations.
The official launch cocktail party will follow soon after the workshop. The launch will also include special presentations on the mission and vision ofAnakaziCenter.
The workshop and launch is promoted and organized byAnakaziCenterin collaboration with various organizations namely: (possible partners)
- Various Consular/Embassies
- Various Associations
- Business Associations
- Western Union/Money Gram
- Banks/venture capitalists
- Shipping companies
- Ministry of Gender
- Other women organizations
Participants and observers
Participants in the workshop will be African women entrepreneurs and various business development and related organizations from various fields. The launch of Anakazi Business Network is open to the public.
Informational Meeting at Derrick’s Jamaican Cuisine
Anakazi Center official launch in Los Angeles
Anakazi Center Business Network Mixer, Lusaka, Zambia
Anakazi Center Business Network Mixer, Ndola, Zambia
Zambians in California Association Nsaka Series
Zambian Community Independence Day Celebration
1st Annual African Community Soccer League Tournament sponsored by Vuvuzela Media & Marketing Corporation, Proceeds benefited the Horn of Africa Relief Project sponsored by UNHCR and USA for Africa
Visit Media & Press for past event photos!